Wednesday, 26 June 2013

Sorry Folks! Allow me to explain.

So you may have noticed that I haven't been putting comics out for the last two weeks.  Last week, I did some apology with vague hand waving "I've been busy" blog post; but I figure I should give full disclosure on whats been going on. 

I am currently working on a board game.  It is in the middle of development so I can't really say anything about it other than it is pretty cool and I am doing all of the art for it.  As it turns out, that is a bunch of art.  Because of this I have been creatively drained in my downtime where I would normally make pages of Renovation or little black and white strips. 

This week I am leaving to Nerdtacular 2013 in Salt Lake City and so I won't have a strip out.  My plan for when I get back from this vacation is to find a balance and be able to get weekly comics out like I use to.  I am quite determined to do this, so please keep an eye out, this blog isn't dead yet.

Sorry for the prolonged absence, here is a drawing I did a year or two ago for some DND campaign.


No comments:

Post a Comment