Friday, 2 May 2014

Drawings

Hey people no comic this week but I have some drawings for you.  Recently there have been some major developments with the board game I am working on so I haven't had a lot of time to draw.  That said I do have some oldies-but-goodies.

Lets start things off with a bit of a comic.  Fun fact, the comic Collapse started its life as an attempt at some sort of pulp magazine cover.  Feel free to fill the background in as ya please.

Next, a close up of a large water colour that I did.  A million qualoos to the person who can tell what movie this image came from.

Here is an old oil painting from 2012.  Done on a piece of plywood, man oh man I'm not really a fan of it now but what the hell, lets put it out there.


Well, I think thats gonna be it for this week.  Next week I hope to have a comic up or at least maybe have someone fill in for me.

Cheers,
Jeff K.

No comments:

Post a Comment